professional engineer Dipl.Ing., Dipl.Wirt.Ing. Lars Simpelkamp
D - 36399 Freiensteinau
As Industrial Engineering System Architects for industrial engineering, we are working for your success:
...as Project Consultants
... as Project Managers
- For independent planning and preparation of feasibility studies to cater to your specific needs
- For supporting your sales engagements and
representing your organization’s activities on exhibitions,
congresses, seminars, etc.
- For carrying out risk analysis and hazard identification and prescribe safety precautionary measures
... as Technical Support Experts and Technical Trading
- For Preparation of Project Management handbooks
- For scheduling activities as well as planning and controlling of work sequences
- For establishing interdisciplinary cooperation parties
- For progress and quality control on site and in separate workshops
- For support in project variation and claim management
- For support/preparation of method statements, training manuals, etc. during the project
- For preparation of final Operations and Maintenance Manuals
Based on our vast experience over the years in International projects,
we are well specialised as Project Consultants as well as Project
Managers for all kinds of projects.
- For carrying out product surveys
- For value engineering on components as well as overall projects, especially for the development of new products
We ensure a high level of quality in our services by frequent
participation on training sessions ad engagements in professional
associations as like VDI (Association of German Engineers), FML
(Professional Association for Material Handling) and VBI (Association
of Consulting Engineers).
Besides projects on automotive, storage & distribution fields as
well as airport projects, we fwer involved in projects
for healthcare an therapy systems as well as on treadmill
systems for training and rehabilitation of humans and animals.